Gaming tombraider

Published on February 14th, 2012 | by Greg

0

Presented by Spin Palace: Tomb Raider Slot

The classic game Tomb Raider is one of the best-selling video games franchises of all time. It has sold over 35 million units, and is still seen as an absolute classic and one of the best action adventure games ever. Tomb Raider changed the way that people played games, and is without a doubt the biggest feature slot game at Spin.

Take a look at the new casino app right now: it will carry you to a breath taking world of lost treasures, mythical symbols and of course, the exceptional Lara Croft.

The Tomb Raider Slot is a hip and exciting game consisting of a five reel, fifteen pay line, and seventy-five coin Online Slot. It has a spectacular sci-fi theme and a variety of great features. The multiple pay lines increase your chances of winning substantially. The slot also has a wild symbol, a scatter symbol, a Free spin bonus and a bonus game; hence it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular games they have.

Free Spins Feature: three or more Lara Croft symbols activates the Free Spin bonus game, and thereafter you are rewarded with ten free spins. All the bets and pay lines played in the ten free spins are the same as the spin that activated the Free Spins bonus game. All wins during the ten free spins are tripled!

Tomb Bonus game: you qualify for the Tomb Raider Bonus Game on condition that you have three or more Idol symbols displayed in a line on an enabled pay line. In the Tomb bonus game you choose idols to give you the highest bonus win amounts. Twelve idols are displayed on the screen and behind each idol is a random value. This value is multiplied by the number of coins you bet per pay line, to give you a bonus win amount.